Konexun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum about consoles, gaming and various other hobbies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Gaming Chat chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GET A LIFE
Admin

General Gaming Chat chat Empty
PostSubject: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Post recent achievements that you've got here, and just generally talk abut your recent gaming life; what you recently bought and what you think of it, what other people might recommend, etc. also when talking about something specific, you might want to post what console your talking about.

Anyway, (Xbox 360) Recently rented Halo Wars, Its pretty sexy, bit the gameplay, freedom and scale is a bit restricted. Not too fond of it. So, I'm giving it to Jordan W on Thursday to have a little play around.

Also past the 5300G mark Cool But fuck, I absolutely hate Mile High Club on Veteran in Call of Duty 4 (most commonly known as CoD4) If I don't die, I run out of time. If I Don't run out of time, I die. But other than that, I have 36 out of 37 achievements for CoD4, so once I complete Mile High Club on veteran, I'm finished.

*phew*
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

We got GTA IV recently. It is really good graphics, exept when you pick stuff up, it kind of flies into your hand. But it's really fun, and funny. I just LOVE to run Roman (your cousin) over, because he will go flying if you time the handbrake right. As soon as you hit him, put on handbrake. He will fly. It was so funny, one time I run hom down, he went flying and landed on a boat. I never saw him again. I had to go back the last save point Razz

But I will start playing for GamerScore now. I have alot of games and that means alot of gamerscore. =D

-Andy
Back to top Go down
https://konexun.forumotion.com
Dartbrood
Settled
Dartbrood

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 am

I haven't bought any games for a long time. But Im about to buy a xbox 360! Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

You should do. Alot more value for money games and more variety of things to do. Like did you know, instead of releasing free Xbox Live gold memberships, they're updating so people with Silver Memberships+ Will have sky, facebook etc? It's awesome. Just passed 3000 GamerScore Mark. Yes MG. I am playing for gamerscore now. Be prepared for competition. >=]

-Andy
Back to top Go down
Dartbrood
Settled
Dartbrood

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 am

Really? I didnt know that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes, cool huh? The only down side really, is having to buy live. But now PlayStation 3 are going out of business because they're not earning money from online play, and people are hacking the system aswell.. So they have to hire people to fix it. Bye bye Playstation >=]

-Andy
Back to top Go down
Dartbrood
Settled
Dartbrood

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm

HAHAHHA! My friend will be so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

People with PS3's will still be able to access all features and stuff, but you won't be able to buy them, but according to my friends, (Yes, I has dem) PS3 are getting a source of income, but no-one knows what it is yet.

-Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Chat chat   General Gaming Chat chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Gaming Chat chat
Page 1 of 1