Konexun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum about consoles, gaming and various other hobbies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, READ NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Admin
Andy

Rules, READ NOW Empty
PostSubject: Rules, READ NOW   Rules, READ NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm not putting this to be awkward i'm making these to be sure we don't get closed down.

1. NO link to any adult content. Dis-obeying this rule will IMMEDIATLY result in a permanent ban.
2. Do not spam. (3 Words or less, only emoticons, just random letters or just un-needed comments) Failure to comply will result in a warning, 3 warnings and you get a temorary ban, another temprary ban and you will get a PERMANENT ban.
3. Do not flood/post whore. (Posting just to get post count higher) Failure to comply will result in a warning, 3 warnings and you get a temorary ban, another temprary ban and you will get a
PERMANENT ban.
4. No flaming. (Directing personal or offensive comments to another member) Failure to comply will result as one warning. Next a temprary ban, then a PERMANENT ban.
5. Do not post or comment about any illegal software such as warez or any other hacking/ illegal products. Any found will be immediatly removed, and the culprit will be IMMEDIALTLY banned permanently.
6. Try to use proper grammar, dOnT tAlK LeIk Dis K?
7. Don't over-use smileys. If you type alot, then 5 is maximum. If it's just 1-5 sentences then there is only need for 1, really.
8. You cannot impersonate/ disrespect staff members; failure to comply will result in a temporary ban, do it again and you will be permanently banned.
9. You can swear but not excessively
10. If you are permanently banned, and you create another account, you will be IMMEDIATELY IP banned. (A ban which will block your internet from viewing this site.
11. No PM whoring (PM'ing people just to see your thread) if anyone recieves a PM whore mesage, please report it to a member of staff. 3 warnings, then a temporary ban. Continuous temporary bans will eventually result in a permanent ban.
12. Make sure topics have reason for them. Don't just post that you have a certain console or account. 3 warnings then a temporary ban another 3 warnings and another temporary ban then another 3 warnings and a PERMANENT ban. Ban hammered.

I hope these aren't too daunting, just have fun and any suggestions for rules post here

-Andy... Thanks Julien =P

Edited the rules a little. Note that only administrators are allowed the privilege to edit the rules freely. Moderators must consult an Admin before doing so. Also, remember to check back; the rules can change from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://konexun.forumotion.com

Rules, READ NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konexun :: Announcements :: Updates-
Jump to: